This sweet is called 7 cakes as 7 different ingredients are used to prepare this sweet. As this sweet has cashew nut powder, milk, cocoa, ghee, almond power, children will love to have it. Children love the taste of cocoa products like chocolates, cakes and their health drinks, etc.
When I prepared this sweet dish – 7 cakes on a Sunday evening and presented it in front of my children, their cousins and their playmates team within 10 seconds the plate was empty children enjoy having it. It is in great demand among my children and their cousins and friends. They like this yummy 7 cakes – cocoa sweet recipe because of its cocoa flavor.
1 CUP – COCONUT POWDER
2 CUP – SUGAR
2 SMALL GLASS – MILK
100 gm – GHEE
½ CUP – COCOA POWDER
½ CUP – KAJU POWDER/CASHEW NUTS POWDER
½ CUP – BADAM POWDER/ALMOND POWDER
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee and keep it a side.
- Heat the kadhai, add coconut power, sugar, milk, ghee, coco power, kaju power, badam power and mix well. Keep stirring continuously.
- Put the flame on low and keep stirring continuously, otherwise it will get burnt.
- The mixture starts to bubble keep stirring continuously still 30 minutes still the mixture is thickened and lives the sides of the kadai.
- Put off the flame and immediately transfer the mixture into the greased plate. Spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into diamond shape or square or any other shape with a greased knife. Slowly and carefully remove the slice and store it in an air tight container.
Yummy and delicious 7 cakes are ready to serve.
If you feel the 7 cake is not firm and fudge, put it back into the pan and stir for few more minutes and spread it again.