This sweet is called 7 Cups Sweet as same cup is used for measuring the different ingredients used to prepare this sweet. This sweet is prepared using besan, milk, ghee, coconut grated and sugar. Children will love to have it.
7 cups sweet tastes very delicious and it is very easy to make in less time.
1 CUP – COCONUT POWDER/COCONUT GRATED
3 CUPS – SUGAR
1 CUP – MILK
1 CUP – GHEE
1 CUP – BESAN
- Take a plate and grease it with little ghee and keep it aside.
- In a kadai, add besan, coconut power/coconut grated, sugar, milk, ghee and mix well.
- Put the flame on medium to low and keep stirring continuously, otherwise it will get burnt.
- The mixture starts to bubble keep stirring continuously still 30 minutes still the mixture is thickened and lives the sides of the kadai.
- Put off the flame and immediately transfer the mixture into the greased plate. Spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into diamond shape or square or any other shape with a greased knife. Slowly and carefully remove the slice and store it in an air tight container.
Yummy and delicious 7 Cups Sweet are ready to serve.
Do refer my other posts