Atte Ki Pinni is a popular traditional sweet recipe of Punjab. Atte Ki Pinni is prepared using wheat flour, ghee, sugar, milk and dry fruits. It is a healthy and tasty sweet. It is also prepared during Baisakhi.
Atta (wheat flour) 1 cup
Ghee 1 cup
Sugar powder 1 cup
Milk 2 tbsp
Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
Cashew nuts (chopped) 10
Almonds (chopped) 10
Procedure for preparing ATTE KI PINNI:
- In a kadhai, heat ghee and add wheat flour.
- Fry on a low flame stirring continuously till it is brown in color and leaves a nice aroma (it takes about 25 – 30 minutes).
- Remove from heat and transfer it to a plate and let it cool, till it is warm.
- Add sugar powder, cardamom powder and dry fruits mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle milk, divide mixture into equal portions and shape them into ping – pong size balls.
Delicious Atte Ki Pinni is ready.
Do refer for more Baisakhi recipes: