Chocolate Custard is the favorite recipe among kids. In this recipe I have used cocoa powder, custard powder, sugar and milk to prepare this simple and easy Chocolate Custard. U can garnish the chocolate custard with ice-cream or any fruit or any dry fruit or simply icing sugar.
Let’s go thru the procedure of preparing Chocolate Custard.
Milk ½ liter
Custard powder 2 level tbsp.
Cocoa powder 2 tsp
Sugar 3 tbsp
Icing sugar 1 – 2 tsp
Procedure for preparing Chocolate Custard:
- In a bowl mix custard powder and cocoa powder. Sieve it.
- Mix the (custard powder – cocoa powder mixture) with 3 tbsp of milk see to it that no lumps are formed and make a fine paste. This milk should be taken from the ½ liter milk.
- Boil the remaining milk and add sugar and stir it well.
- Add custard – cocoa powder paste slowly to the boiling milk and stir continuously for 1 – 2 minutes. Put off the flame.
- Allow chocolate custard to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Garnish with vanilla ice-cream or any finely chopped dry fruits. I have garnished chocolate custard with icing sugar.
YUMMY!!! Chocolate Custard is ready to be served.
- U can increase the sweet level by adding more sugar.
- U can garnish the chocolate custard with tutti – frutti ice-cream or any seasonal fruit of your choice.
Do refer for more custard recipes: