Egg Bhurji is an easy, quick, tasty and healthy side dish used for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Egg Bhurji is the favourite dish among all the age groups.
There are many ways of preparing Egg Bhurji or Anda Bhurji. Today I am posting one of the simple and easy ways of preparing Egg Bhurji.
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Ginger – garlic paste 2 tsp
Oil 3 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Egg Bhurji:
- Finely chop onions and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and stir fry till it changes its colour to pinkish. Add salt.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away. It takes about 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add red chilli powder and stir fry for ½ a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir fry. Cook for 5 minutes on medium flame till the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Beat the eggs one after other into the pan and stir fry till all the ingredients are mixed well. Keep stirring. Otherwise the eggs will start sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Put of the flame and transfer Egg Bhurji into a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve Egg Bhurji or Anda Bhurji immediately with Indian bread, puri, chapatti or rice.
- You can increase the spice level either by adding ½ tsp of garam masala powder or ½ tsp of pepper powder.