Egg Dosa is a protein rich dosa which is good for breakfast or as evening snack. It is a nutritious dosa which is good for growing kids and it is also stomach filling dosa recipe. It can be served with chutney or it can be eaten as it is.
Let’s go thru the process of preparing Yummy! Egg Dosa:
Dosa batter 1 ladle/ big spoonful
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Mint leaves 6 – 7
Coriander leaves 2 tsp
Oil 2 tsp
Procedure for preparing Egg Dosa:
- Heat dosa non- stick pan/tawa by sprinkling oil.
- Once the pan is hot add a ladle/big spoonful of dosa batter in the center of the pan and with the help of the back of the ladle spread the dosa batter in the circular motion. Make it like dosa.
- Meanwhile beat egg with pepper powder, salt, mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the dosa and spread it on the dosa and cook for 1 – 2 minutes on medium flame. Then flip it to other side and sprinkle oil to the sides of the dosa and cook till it turns crispy. Put off the flame and transfer egg dosa to a serving plate.
- Serve with chutney or have it as it is.
Yummy! Egg Dosa is ready.
Do refer for more dosa recipe: