Gobi Aloo Masala is a favourite side dish . A good combination for main course and breakfast items like puri , bread and roti.
1 whole Cauliflower (florets)
4 Potatoes (chopped in blocks)
1Onion (chopped lengthwise)
1 Green chilli ( slit in half)
1/2 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Cumin Powder
2 tsp Coriander Powder
2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
few coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1 tbsp Oil
Salt (to taste)
Procedure of Gobi Aloo Masala:
- Wash and drain the separated Cauliflower florets.
- Cut Potatoes into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in a Pan, add Onions and fry till transparent.
- Add green chilli, ginger – garlic paste, stir , mix in potatoes, cover to cook.
- Once the potatoes are half done, add the cauliflower florets.
- Add turmeric and salt. Cover to cook. Remove the lid after a few minutes.
- Add all the cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and garam masala & mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.