Amla or Indian Gooseberry has innumerable health benefits for the hair, skin and body. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C and it is also loaded with antioxidants. Amla has been used since ancient times as natural ingredients to enhance the beauty of hair.
You can eat amla fruit or consume fresh amla juice to get long and lustrous locks. Daily consuming amla juice not only helps in stimulating and strengthens hair growth, it also boosts up your immune system.
Amla is also known to be a great agent in reducing hair greying. It stops melanin loss and naturally darkens hair. Its antibacterial and anti-microbial properties treat dandruff and other scalp conditions. Thus creates a better environment for hair growth.
AMLA HAIR PACK
Henna powder 50 gm
Hibiscus leaves 6
Hibiscus flower 6
Curry leaves 6 strtands
Methi seeds 1 tsp
Water 2 tbsp
- Wash, cut and deseed the amla.
- Now put amla pieces into the grinder and make a paste. Sieve the paste and squeeze the paste with a spoon to extract the amla juice in a bowl. Thereafter keep the remaining pulp in a plate. Now repeat this same procedure again to extract the amla juice. Keep amla juice aside.
- Soak 1 tsp methi seeds in 2 tbsp of water.
- In an iron kadai, add amla juice and henna powder and mix well and keep it overnight. Use iron kadai for preparing this pack as the iron contents present in the kadai get mixed with the paste which is good for the hairs.
- Next morning grind together soaked methi seeds with water, hibiscus leaves, hibiscus flower and curry leaves into a fine paste. Mix this paste with amla and henna paste and keep it aside in the iron kadai for ½ an hour.
- Apply this pack on the hair and leave for 45 minutes. Then wash the hair with plain water.
- Next day apply oil on hairs and lightly massage it and leave it for 30 minutes. Then shampoo the hair.
- Apply weekly once AMLA HAIR PACK for shiny, bouncy and lustrous hair.
Amla is a natural fruit consumed not just for hair growth but also for overall health. Always consume a well- balanced diet for a healthy hair growth and to maintain a healthy body.