Mint Chutney is a favourite chutney among South Indians. A good combination with Idli, Dosa, Bonda, bajji’s etc.
1 bunch fresh mint leaves (pudinah)
2 green chillies
1 tbsp tamarind pulp
Salt (to taste)
Procedure of Mint chutney:
- To make tamarind pulp, soak little tamarind in water and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Then strain the mixture in a bowl with the help of a spoon. To make tamarind juice add little water to the pulp.
- Wash the mint leaves well.
- Grind it to a smooth paste with green chillies, salt and tamarind juice.
- You can add water if the mixture is thick.