Soya beans is a highly nourishes protein food for the entire family especially for growing children, elderly persons, pregnant and nursing mothers, diabetics, cardiac patients and slimmer’s.
Soya beans are rich in body building proteins and natural minerals. It contains very low cholesterol and salt and is almost free from fats, light and easy to digest.
Today I am posting protein rich Soya Granuels Bhurji:
Soya Granuels 1 cup
Ginger – garlic paste 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp
Lime juice 1 tsp
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Soak the soya bean granules in warm water for 2 – 3 minutes. Drain and squeeze the water out.
- In pan heat oil, add chopped onions and stir fry till it turns light brown.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and sauté for 1 – 2 minutes till its raw smell disappears.
- Add coriander powder and sauté it. Then add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add chopped tomato and stir well and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add soaked granules and mix well close the lid and cook for 3 – 4 minutes on medium flame.
- Put off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and few drops of lime.
Protein Soya Bean Granules Bhurji is ready. Serve it with roti and plain rice.