500 gms Curds
300 gms Sugar
10 -12 Strawberries (crushed)
2-3 drops Strawberry essence
½ tbsp Almond (crushed)
Procedure for making Strawberry Shrikhand:
- Tie curd in a clean muslin cloth overnight.
- Take into a bowl, add sugar and mix.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes to allow sugar to dissolve.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into curd.
- Pass through the strainer, pressing with spatula.
- Add crushed strawberries and essence. Mix well.
- Empty into a glass serving bowl, top with almonds.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.