Telangana Chicken Curry recipe is packed full of spices and flavor. There are different methods of preparing Telangana Chicken Curry recipe.
Today. I am posting Telangana Chicken Curry which is delicious, flavorful, hot and spicy. In this Telangana Chicken Curry recipe shared here does not require tomatoes or curd.
Let’s go thru the process of preparing Telangana Chicken Curry:
Chicken 1 ½ kg
Green chilies (slit) 10
Ginger – garlic paste 6 tsp
Coriander powder 5 tsp
Red chili powder 4 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Mint leaves 10 – 12
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp
Water 1 glass
Cloves/ laung 7
Patta/ dal chini 6 – 7
Black pepper 7
Grated fresh coconut / grated dry coconut ½ cup
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Telangana Chicken Curry:
- Grind the masala ingredients into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions and slit green chilies and fry till the onions turn light brownish. Then add ginger – garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears. Add mint leaves and fry for ½ a minute.
- Now add the chicken pieces and mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Close with the lid. Keep stirring occasionally. So that it does not get burnt down.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and stir well. Close with the lid. Allow the chicken to cook for 10 – 15 minutes. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add ground masala paste and 1 glass of water, stir well and close the lid. Cook till the chicken is tender. Keep stirring occasionally. Put off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Delicious and Spicy Telangana Chicken Curry is ready. Serve with naan, roti or jeera rice or plain rice.
Do refer for more CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE:
- GONGURA CHICKEN CURRY
- HARIYALI MURGH MASALA
- KASHMIRI MURGH MASALA
- BUTTER CHICKEN
- TANGY CHICKEN CURRY