This sweet is called 7 Cups Sweet as same cup is used for measuring the different ingredients used to prepare this sweet. This sweet is prepared using roasted Bengal gram powder/putanal dal powder, milk, ghee, coconut grated and sugar children will love to have it.
7 cups sweet tastes very delicious and it is very easy to make in less time.
1 CUP – COCONUT POWDER/COCONUT GRATED
3 CUPS – SUGAR
1 CUP – MILK
1 CUP – GHEE
1 CUP – ROASTED BENGAL GRAM POWDER/PUTANAL DAL POWDER
- Take a plate and grease it with little ghee and keep it aside.
- In a kadai, add roasted Bengal gram powder/putanal dal powder, coconut power/coconut grated, sugar, milk, ghee and mix well.
- Put the flame on medium to low and keep stirring continuously, otherwise it will get burnt.
- The mixture starts to bubble keep stirring continuously still 30 minutes still the mixture is thickened and lives the sides of the kadai.
- Put off the flame and immediately transfer the mixture into the greased plate. Spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into diamond shape or square or any other shape with a greased knife. Slowly and carefully remove the slice and store it in an air tight container.
Yummy and delicious 7 Cups Sweet are ready to serve.