Burfi is always a favorite sweet recipe which is famous among all the age groups. Cashew nut Burfi is easy to make and a very tasty sweet. It is usually prepared during festivals like Holi, Diwali, etc.
Cashew nuts 1 cup
Milk ½ cup
Sugar 1 cup
Ghee 4 tsp
Procedure for Cashew nut Burfi:
- Grease a plate with ghee and keep it aside.
- Grind cashew nuts and milk to a fine paste.
- Heat a kadai, add ground paste, sugar and ghee and stir continuously.
- Put the flame on medium and keep stirring.
- The mixture starts to bubble, keep stirring still the mixture becomes thick and lives the sides of kadai.
- Put off the flame and immediately transfer the mixture into the greased plate and spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into diamond shapes with a greased knife.
- Slowly and carefully remove the slices and store it in a air tight container.
Delicious Cashew nut Burfi is ready.