Chocolate Cake is the favorite among all age groups. Today I am posting Chocolate Cake which is prepared in pressure cooker. This cake can be prepared in oven also. This Chocolate Cake is prepared using Condensed Milk.
This article is being posted for Valentine’s Day as a gift of love. Go ahead and surprise your soul mate…loved ones on Valentine’s day with these Yummy Chocolate Cake prepared in pressure cooker.
It takes less time to prepare the yummy Chocolate Cake in pressure cooker and all can try it. It is a moist and rich or light and spongy cake. So try this yummy Chocolate Cake and let’s know the feedback.
Maida/All – purpose flour 1 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Baking soda ¼ tsp
Powdered Sugar 1 cup
Butter 1/2 cup
Milk ½ cup
Condensed Milk ¼ tin
Coco powder 2 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Cashew nuts 7
Procedure for preparing Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker:
- In a bowl beat butter and powdered sugar thoroughly.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence to it and whisk thoroughly.
- Sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda and add this mixture in portions to the bowl and blend well.
- Add condensed milk to it in portions and blend well.
- Add milk and blend well.
- Now add cocoa powder and blend well.
- Take a baking tin, dust it with butter and maida. Put the butter paper on it and again grease it. Transfer the batter into cake tin. Take a pressure cooker; put 2 cups of salt or sand into it.
- If you are using either salt or sand, heat the cooker on high flame for 10 minutes and then put the ring and place the cake tin on it (before placing the cake tin in the pressure cooker, pat the cake tin so that there is no air bubbles) and cook for 40 minutes on low flame.
- Take the cooker lid, remove the rubber gasket, and place the lid on the cooker without the whistle.
- When the cake is done, remove the cake tin from the cooker and keep it out.
- The cake can be cut when it is cool to avoid powdering.
- Garnish the Chocolate cake with cashew nuts.
Delicious and Yummy Chocolate Cake is ready.
- To know the cake is done pierce a tooth pick into the cake, if the cake does not stick to the tooth pick the cake is done. If the cake gets struck to the tooth pick cook on low flame more for 5 minutes.
Do refer for more pressure cooker cakes-