Summers start with a wave of blistering heat and energy sapping humidity that has you longing for something tall and cold, which is healthy and also tastes great and keep you full for the whole day.
Yes, I am posting about the Summer Cool Smoothies. Today I am posting one excellent summer cool smoothie with the combination of cool mango, sugarcane and coconut milk. It is one of the nutritious smoothie recipes that beat the heat.
Mango pulp 1 glass
Fresh Sugarcane juice 1 glass
Light Coconut milk 1 glass
Lime juice 2 tbsp
Rose water (optional) 1 tbsp
Sugar (optional) 1 tsp
Ice cubes (crushed)
Procedure for Mango Sugarcane Coconut Milk Smoothie:
- Put the mango pulp, sugarcane juice and coconut milk into a blender with crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Add lime juice and blend well.
- Add sugar if you want to make the smoothie sweeter.
Serve the YUMMY! Cool Mango Sugarcane Coconut Milk Smoothie right away.
- Always use fresh sugarcane juice to prepare this smoothie as the taste of the sugarcane juice starts to change into a bitter taste.
- Use light or diluted fresh coconut milk.
- U can also use rose water.
- Always serve this smoothie immediately.