MANGO is the King of all the Fruits. Mangoes instantly cool you down and prevent heat stroke. Mangoes increase the immunity level. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, C and D. It is also rich in iron content. It also improves digestion.
In India, there are over 100 varieties of mangoes in different size, shapes and colors. One of the mango varieties is Banganapalli, which is one of the famous mango varieties in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Today I am posting Mango Milkshake using Banganapalli variety mangoes. Banganapalli mangoes are pulpy, fibreless, firm and yellow with sweet taste.
Mango Milkshake is a cool and delicious summer drink. This is a thick, creamy and yummy Mango Milkshake.
Mangoes (Banganapalli) 3
Sugar ¾ cup
Milk 4 cup
Cashew nuts (finely chopped) 10
Almonds (finely chopped) 10
Procedure for Mango Milkshake:
- Wash and peel mangoes.
- Chop mangoes into small pieces.
- Add the mango pieces into the blender and blend it to a fine paste.
- Then add sugar and blend it.
- Add cold milk and blend till its smooth.
- A thick and pulp mango milkshake is ready. Transfer it into serving glasses.
- Garnish with finely chopped cashew nuts and almonds.
Yummy! And cool Mango Milkshake is ready, which is equally relished by all the age groups.
- This mango milkshake is a thick shake you can add more milk and sugar to make it little lighter.
- You can add more or less sugar according to your preference.
- Choose the mango variety which has less fibre for making the mango milkshake.