It’s an all time kid’s favorite ladoo. Peanut ladoo kids enjoy the delicious taste of peanut and jaggery. Both peanut and jaggery have a great nutritional value. Jaggery purifies the blood and is a good remedy for anemia, asthma, joint pains and menstrual pains. Peanut are good source of vitamin E. It acts as an anti oxidant. It contains of amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
Peanut ladoo is a great energy booster as it provides us lots of energy.
Ingredients to make Peanut ladoo :
2 1/2 cup peanut
1 cup jaggery
- Dry roast the peanut until they are slightly brown in colour.
- Allow them to cool completely and remove the skin.
- Powder roasted peanuts in a mixer to a coarse powder. Add jaggery to it and run the mixer again to blend it.
- In a bowl mix the peanut-jaggery mix and cardamom powder.
- As we mix all the ingredients the peanut oozes its oil. Thus it becomes easier to make small balls (ladoos) of the mix.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Health Tips: A peanut ladoo everyday helps tackle anemia.