Mutton –Vegetable Soup is a healthy starter before a main meal. Mutton is good source of saturated fats, vitamins and proteins.Vegetables contain good amount of vitamins and minerals. Healthy Mutton – Vegetable Soup helps to retain the body strength after diseases like common cold and fever by boosting the immunity. Mutton – Vegetable Soup is given to children to boost their immunity levels. It is usually had in the winter season.
Mutton leg piece 4 no
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Pepper powder 2tsp
Water 5 glass
coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
Salt to taste
Procedure for Healthy Mutton – Vegetable Soup :
- Wash all the vegetables and finely chop them.
- In a pressure cooker put the mutton pieces, cabbage, carrot, beans, beetroot, onion, turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt and 3 glass of water.
- Cook on high flame till the 1st whistle then reduce the flame to low and allow it to cook for another 10 minutes. Put off the stove.
- After 20 minutes open the pressure cooker and stir and again cook the mutton soup by adding 2 glass more of water. Cook till the mutton pieces are well cooked and till the mutton soup is reduced to half its quanity.
- Strain the soup in a strainer.
- Healthy Mutton – Vegetable Soup is ready. Serve hot with coriander leaves.
Try the Healthy Mutton – Vegetable Soup its superb and great.