hicken 65 is a famous starter dish in parties and restaurtant. It is prepared with boneless chicken and spices. There are different styles of preparing Chicken 65.
Today I am posting Hyderabadi Chicken 65 recipe. In Hyderabadi Chicken 65 recipe we use Thick curd/yogurt for marination beacuse it turns the chicken to be soft and tender.
Lets prepare Hyderabadi Chicken 65 recipe:
Chicken (boneless) 1/2 kg
Ginger – garlic paste 1 tbs
Garam masala 1 tsp
Jeera powder (roasted) 1 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 2 tsp
Thick curd 1 cup
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Red food color 1 pinch
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Maida 1 tbsp
Lime juice 1 tsp
Curry leaves 4 strands
(slit lengthwise) 6
Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
Oil for deep frying
Procedure for preparing Chicken 65:
1. Chop the chicken into small pieces.
2. In a bowl add chicken pieces, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder, jeera powder, kashimiri red chilli powder or red chilli powder, cornflour, maida, turmeric powder, pepper powder, egg, lime juice, red food colour, thick curd, salt to taste and mix well and marinate the chicken and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3. Deep fry the marinated chicken in oil till the chicken turns crispy. Keep the fried chicken aside.
4. In the same pan and same oil fry chopped garlic till 2-3 minutes on medium flame , fry the ginger pieces for 1 minute then fry the green chillies and curry leaves add fried chicken pieces and saute for 1-2 minutes.
5. Transfer Hyderabadi Chicken 65 into a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
Delicious Hyderabadi Chicken 65 is ready. Serve as starters or with naan, roti or rice.
⦁ Using Kashmiri red chilli powder gives a reddish color for Chicken 65 then normally used red chilli powder.