Maida Burfi is a sweet recipe that is prepared with maida. As this sweet has cashew nut powder, milk, maida, ghee, almond power, children will love to have it. It is very easy to prepare and healthy sweet recipe. It is prepared during festivals and special occasions.
Let’s go thru the process of preparing this delicious Maida Burfi
1 CUP – COCONUT POWDER
2 CUP – SUGAR
1 ½ CUP – MILK
½ CUP – GHEE
½ CUP – MAIDA (ALL – PURPOSE FLOUR)
½ CUP – KAJU POWDER/CASHEW NUTS POWDER
½ CUP – BADAM POWDER/ALMOND POWDER
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee and keep it aside.
- Heat the kadhai, add coconut power, sugar, milk, ghee, maida, kaju powder, badam powder and mix well. Keep stirring continuously.
- Put the flame on medium and keep stirring continuously, otherwise it will get burnt.
- The mixture starts to bubble keep stirring continuously still 20 minutes still the mixture is thickened and lives the sides of the kadai.
- Put off the flame and immediately transfer the mixture into the greased plate. Spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into square shape or diamond shape or any other shape with a greased knife. Slowly and carefully remove the slice and store it in an air tight container.
Yummy and delicious Maida Burfi is ready to serve.