Green Mango drink is a summer delight. It is known as Aam panna and is popular all over India. Mango drink gives cooling effect to the body and is enjoyed by people of all ages.
The preparation is easy too. You can certainly give it a try.
Unripe green mango: 3 nos
1 tsp dry roasted cumin seeds
½ tsp red chilli powder
¼ cup mint leaves finely chopped
6 tsp Sugar
Ice cubes ½ cup crushed
Chilled water : 2 cups
Procedure for Green Mango drink:
- Wash green unripe mangoes.
- Heat water in a small pan. Add unripe mangoes into water.
- Close the lid, reduce flame and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Switch off flame, drain water and allow the mangoes to cool.
- When cool, peel the mango skin and remove the pulp with a steel spoon into a bowl.
- When the pulp is collected completely, add cumin seed powder, red chilli powder, sugar and salt .
- Beat this pulp and mixture with a fork. Use a blender for thorough mix.
- Add the chopped mint and mix again. Add crushed ice cubes and chilled water.
- Take a large serving jug and shift the mixture from one beaker to the bowl.
Green mango drink is ready to be served. Sure your family is going to appreciate the summer special drink.