Pakke Kele Ki Sabji is a fry prepared with ripe bananas and spices. It is a sweet and spicy dish. It has the sweetness of ripe bananas and it is spicy as it has the spices add to the fry. Children love this sabji for its sweet taste. If you like a sweet taste for the fry then this fry is perfect which is prepared in 3 minutes with fewer ingredients.
A ripe banana contains a high concentration of dietary fibre, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B-6 and antioxidant compounds. Eating bananas may prevent stroke, obesity, heart diseases, hypertension, depression and kidney stones.
Pakke Kele Ki Sabji is a sweet, easy to prepare and nutritious recipe.
Ripe Bananas 3
Green chillies 1
Ginger (finely chopped) 1 inch
Jeera/cumin seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Hing a pinch
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 4 tsp
Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Pakke Kele Ki Sabji:
- Peel and cut the bananas into ½ inch round pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Add jeera when it splutters add hing, salt, turmeric powder, green chillies and fry for 1 minute.
- Add finely chopped ginger and fry for ½ a minute.
- Add banana pieces and stir fry for 1 minute then add garam masala powder and fry for ½ a minute. Mix well. Put off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve Pakke Kele Ki Sabji with roti, naan or bread.