Sweet diamond maida cut biscuits is an easy recipe which is relished by all the age groups. With less and easily available ingredients we make the biscuits in less time and the quantity of the sweet diamond maida cut biscuits are also more.
It is used to pack kid`s snack box and also used to pack as snack for travelling.
Sweet diamond maida cut biscuits is a sweet traditional dish that is prepared during festivals like diwali.
Let see the ingredients.
Sugar ¾ cup
Ghee 2 tsp
Oil 2 tsp
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Salt a pinch
Oil for deep frying
Procedure for preparing Sweet Diamond Maida Cut Biscuits:
- In a bowl mix maida, sugar, ghee, salt, 2tsp oil and enough water to make a dough.
- Knead the dough it should not be too loose or too tight. Make small lemon sized balls. Roll each ball into thin circle, i.e. like round chapattis.
- Using a simple knife or cutter cut the circles to form small diamond shape. Carefully separate each diamond shape.
- Heat oil in a kadai. To check if the oil is heated take a small piece of the dough and drop it in the oil if the dough piece raises to the top immediately the oil is ready for deep frying.
- Gently put the diamond shapes into the oil and fry on medium low flame, turning it for even cooking. Deep fry till golden brown.
Tasty and crispy Sweet Diamond Maida Cut Biscuits are ready.
- As sugar is added in the dough the biscuits gets dark brown faster so make sure to keep in medium low flame while frying.
- You can add essence for extra flavour.