Atukula Ladoo is prepared with atukulu (rice flakes), jaggery, coconut grated and dry fruits. There are different methods of preparing Atukula Ladoo. Today I am posting Atukula Ladoo which is easy and instantly prepared ladoo which has to be consumed on the same day of preparation.
Atukulu being the favorite of Lord Krishna, today I am posting Atukula Ladoo for this Sri Krishnashtami.
Atukulu 250 gms
Jaggery 250 gms
Coconut (grated) ¾ cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Milk 4 tsp
Ghee 4 tsp
Cashew nuts 8
Procedure for preparing Atukula Ladoo:
- Clean atukulu and grate jaggery.
- Grind together atukulu, jaggery, coconut and cardamom powder. Transfer the contents into a bowl.
- Heat ghee in a kadai, fry cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add the roasted cashew nuts and raisins to the mixture.
- Just warm up the milk and add to the mixture to make small firm atukula ladoos.
Delicious and instant Atukula Ladoo is ready.
- Adjust the sweetness according to your preference.
- Use warm up milk to make firm ladoos.