CHICKEN ROAST is a spicy and yummy Chicken recipe. Chicken is marinated with spices and then cooked with onion, curry leaves ginger and water till the chicken is tender.
Let’s go thru the process of preparing Chicken Roast:
Chicken ½ kg
Red chili powder 1 tbsp
Black pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Onions (chopped) 2
Ginger – garlic paste 1 tbsp
Green chilies (slit) 4
Ginger (chopped into long thin strips) 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Water 1 cup
Oil 2 tbsp
Curry leaves 2 strands
Onion (chopped long) 1
Ginger (chopped long) 1 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Chicken Roast:
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces.
- Marinate chicken pieces with red chili powder, crushed black pepper, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, ginger- garlic paste and salt for ½ hr.
- In a pan add the marinated chicken, onions, green chilies, ginger and water and close the lid and cook till the water evaporates. Keep stirring in between.
- In another pan heat oil for frying. Add onions, curry leaves and ginger and fry it. Keep aside.
- Put the fried onions, curry leaves and ginger over the cooked chicken and mix well.
Yummy! Chicken Roast is ready. Serve it with any Indian bread, biriyani, pulao.
- U can increase or decrease the spice level according to ur preference.
Do refer for more Chicken recipes: