Coconut ladoo is one of the traditional sweet recipe that is prepared very easily using less ingredients during festivals and other important occasions.
Today’s Coco Coconut Ladoo Recipe is prepared using fresh grated coconut, milk, ghee, sugar and coco powder. This recipe is kids favorite ladoo recipe, it is tasty and can be prepared easily.
Fresh grated coconut 2 cups
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Coco powder 1 tsp
Fresh grated coconut ½ cup
Procedure for preparing Coco Coconut Ladoo:
- Heat ghee in a pan, add fresh grated coconut and fry for 1/2 minute on low flame.
- Add to it coco powder, milk and sugar and stir well.
- Cook till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan or till all the moisture evaporates completely. Put off the flame.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly. When it is still warm, make ladoos out of the mixture.
- Roll this ladoos in fresh grated coconut evenly.
- You can also make all the ladoos at once and then roll in the fresh grated coconut.
- Refrigerate the Coco Coconut Ladoo’s. It stays good for 4 to 5 days in the fridge.
Yummy and tasty Kids Coco Coconut Ladoo is ready.