Rava Ladoo is an easy sweet recipe that is prepared with less easily available ingredients like rava, grated coconut, milk, dry fruits and ghee. Rava Ladoo is prepared during festivals and other important occasions. It is very easy and consumes less time to prepare Rava Ladoo.
Today I am posting Rava Ladoo prepared with grated coconut. So, the shelf life of this Rava Ladoo is 2-3 days. Consume this delicious Rava Ladoo soon.
Rava 1 ½ cup
Coconut grated 1 ½ cup
Sugar powder 1 ½ cup
Cardamom powder 1 tsp
Warm Milk 3 tbsp
Ghee 3 tsp
Cashew nuts 10
Procedure for preparing Rava Ladoo:
- In a kadai heat ghee and fry cashew nuts and raisins. Remove the fried cashew nuts and fried raisins in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In the remaining ghee roast the rava till the raw smell disappears and add the grated coconut and roast for 2 – 3 minutes. Put off the flame. Take the mixture in a bowl.
- Add to the mixture, sugar powder, cardamom powder, fried cashew nuts and fried raisins and then add warm milk and mix well. Make small balls or ladoo out of the mixture.
Rava Ladoo is ready. Allow it to cool. Delicious white Rava Ladoo is ready.
- Do not over roast the rava, it will change the color and taste of Rava Ladoo.
- You can increase or decrease the sweetness of the Rava Ladoo according to your preference.