Carrot Paratha is very easy to make and it consumes less time to cook. Carrots are rich in Vitamin A which is especially important for eye health. Carrot is used to prevent heart disease. It is also used to fight against premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone. Carrot is a good cooler and also acts as an antioxidant and is a good detox.
Combination of carrot, onion and wheat flour is a good filling and a nutritious paratha.
2 cups Wheat Flour
1tsp Red Chilli Powder
¼ tsp Cumin seeds
Salt to taste
PROCEDURE OF HEALTHY AND SOFT CARROT PARATHA :
- Wash and finely grate the carrots
- Grate the onion.
- In a bowl mix the wheat flour, carrot, onion, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, salt and water to make the paratha dough.
- Keep the dough covered with a cloth for 30 minutes.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll this small balls in the shape of parathas.
- Heat the tawa and cook the paratha by filping on both the sides using the oil.
- Healthy and soft carrot paratha is ready.
Serve carrot paratha with sweet mango pickle, yogurt or lime pickle.