WISHING ALL KIDS A HAPPY CHILDREN DAY
One of the favorite recipe all over the world is – CHOCOLATE. It is loved by all the age groups. Kids love different types of chocolate like Cocoa Chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white milk chocolate coffee chocolate etc.
Today I am posting White Milk Chocolate on eve of Children Day in India. This chocolate is a simple and easy Homemade White Milk Chocolate which is similar in taste and is as delicious like the store brought White Milk Chocolates.
Try this Homemade White Milk Chocolate for the Special Day – Children Day!!!
Cocoa butter or unsalted butter 50 grams
Icing sugar ½ cup
Milk powder 1 tsp
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
Salt a pinch
Procedure for preparing Homemade White Milk Chocolate:
- Grease the chocolate molds.
- Set up a double boiler on your stove. To do this fill a large steel vessel about ¼ to 2/3 of it with water and begin heating it up to boil. Once you have a good, rolling boil going, carefully place a steel bowl into the large steel vessel so that the bottom is resting in the boiling water.
- Carefully add the cocoa butter to the double boiler and allow it to begin melting slightly.
- Add icing sugar and keep stirring constantly.
- Now add milk powder and keep stirring.
- Add vanilla essence and stir constantly until the mixture is smooth and silky with no lumps. Turn off the flame.
- Use a rubber spatula to help pour the hot mixture into the molds.
- Let the chocolate molds stand for some time at room temperature or once it is cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the molds from the fridge and carefully pop out the chocolate.
- Store the chocolate in fridge.
Yummy! Tasty, creamy and delicious Homemade White Milk Chocolate is ready.