Oats Peanut Ladoo is a healthy and delicious sweet dish. It is good for kids as well as adults. Oats is high in fiber and having oats regularly helps to lower cholesterol levels, peanuts and sesame seeds are good source of Protein, Vitamins and Minerals and jaggery is full of iron. Thus, Oats Peanut Ladoo is a good nutrient sweet dish.
Let’s prepare this yummy and healthy Oats Peanuts Ladoo:
Oats 2 cups
Peanuts 1 cup
Sesame seeds ¾ cup
Coconut grated ¾ cup
Jaggery grated 1 cup
Cardamom powder ½ tsp
Procedure for preparing Oats Peanuts Ladoo:
- Dry roast oats in a pan for 2 -3 minutes on low- medium flame till it changes it color to light brown. Keep stirring. Keep it aside.
- Dry roast peanuts in the pan till it changes it color to brownish or till it is done. Keep stirring. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan dry roast sesame seeds for 2 – 3 minutes till it changes it color to light brownish and it starts to splutter. Keep stirring. Keep it aside.
- Grind the roasted oats, peanuts and sesame seeds to a coarse powder. Now add grated jaggery and grind it again to a coarse powder.
- In a large bowl add the oats, peanuts, sesame seeds and jaggery coarse powder and mix well. Also add cardamom powder and grated coconut and mix well. Make small balls or ladoo out of the mixture.
- Store in airtight container.
Healthy and Yummy Oats Peanut Ladoo is ready.
Do refer for more ladoo recipes: