Coconut ladoo with condensed milk is a quick delicious treat to make for any occasion, celebration or festival. When you are short of time this ladoo comes in handy as you can prepare it within 10 to 15 minutes. Traditional Indian coconut ladoo is made with fresh milk, fresh grated coconut and sugar.
Soon I’ll be posting the Indian traditional coconut ladoo.
Do refer my other posts for more ladoo recipes:
Let’s go thru the process of preparing easy Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk.
Condensed Milk 1 tin
Desiccated coconut 3 ½ cups
Cardamom powder ½ tsp
Desiccated coconut ½ cup
Dry fruits (optional)
(almonds / cashew nuts) 10
Procedure for preparing Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk:
- Keep aside ½ cup of desiccated coconut powder for garnishing.
- Add remaining coconut powder to condensed milk and cook on a low flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. (approx. 4 – 5).
- Cool and then roll into small ladoos with buttered hands.
- Now roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut powder.
- Garnish with dry fruits (almonds or cashew nuts). I didn’t use any dry fruits for garnish. This step is purely optional.
Easy and quick Coconut Ladoo with Condensed milk is ready to be served.